So far, you’ve probably heard of Bitcoin – there are stories of people making thousands of dollars overnight with these and other cryptocurrencies.
Like any new speculative investment, there is an element of risk. So starting with free $ 10 Bitcoin is a good way to try it out and start learning how it all works. I am still new to all of this, and I came across this process during my research. It helped me, so I thought I should share it with you.
The first thing you need to know about buying Bitcoin is that there are several basic ways to get it, and it’s not that hard to do.
The two main ways to get Bitcoin are through a broker or exchange. Take a look at the Coinbase exchanges – they are one of the largest exchanges, have a clean and easy-to-understand interface, are accessible by applications on various mobile and computer platforms, and offer you $ 10 free Bitcoin to get started. There are other exchanges I’ve tried and they work well – BTCMarkets and Coinspot, to name a couple that are both good – but only Coinbase has a $ 10 starting bonus.
An additional advantage of Coinbase is that it works locally in many currencies – for example, if you are in Australia, all your information will be displayed in Australian Dollars, so exchange rates and so on.
It should also be noted that Bitcoin is not the only cryptocurrency that Coinbase deals with – you can also buy Etherium (ETH), Bitcoin Cash (BCH) or LiteCoin (LTC) – whichever currency you decide to use, you can still get $ 10 you can. free bitcoin.
Without further ado, here’s how to get free $ 10 Bitcoin:
1) Sign up for Coinbase (the link at the bottom of this article will qualify you for a $ 10 bonus)
2) Complete the account setup process, including checking your email address, phone number, and uploading your ID (driver’s license, passport, or other photo ID – this can be done by taking a picture with your phone).
3) Enter your credit card details and check the card by looking at the transactions that Coinbase will add to your internet banking report (this is instant and you are not charged)
4) Now order Bitcoin, Etherium – whatever – for $ 100 in your activated account. If your local currency is not US $, you should make sure you order the equivalent of $ 100.
*** IMPORTANT: All Bitcoin purchases are paid, and Coinbase is no different. At mostYour first $ 100 purchase should cost about $ 4 ***
5) Here it is! In a few days, $ 10 worth of Bitcoin will appear in your Coinbase account – even if you deduct the purchase fee, you’re still ahead.
So, if you are interested in Bitcoin, want to dip your toe in without risk and get some free money (!) During the process, give it a try. Bonus Bitcoin will be more than just paying for that first deposit, and it can help you learn what it is all about.
Some recent notes:
• This process will only work if you are a new Coinbase customer. If you already have an account, you will not get a free loan
• You can get $ 10 free if you only register using the link below.
• The time of the above offer is limited – you have it after creating your account using the link 180 days Make a purchase of Bitcoin, Litecoin or Etherium for $ 100 and still get a $ 10 loan.
I hope you will have a prosperous and successful future with Bitcoin and take advantage of the free $ 10. Free money doesn’t come every day, and bitcoin can grow very fast at $ 10, as rates have been rising lately! My plan is to sit on $ 110 for a while and see what happens and feel the ups and downs of Bitcoin. Let’s see how we will go.