If you are serious about forex trading, you will quickly realize that in your busy life there are times when you just can’t be in front of your computer. You can wave around your laptop when you’re not at the trading table, but it can get boring. Fortunately, Forexyard has created an app for iPhone and mobile only for Forex traders!
They made an app for your iPhone as well as an adaptation for BlackBerry as well as Nokia and Windows Mobile. Forexyard realized that in today’s world of traders they don’t always stay in their offices to make their trades, and more and more traders are becoming much more mobile and on the move than usual. That is why they have created their new app for trading the Forex market.
This is a great mobile trading app that is quite intuitive and is an easily accessible trading platform that provides one of the fastest and perhaps most convenient trading services for all traders who download it to their phones. The platform is also offered in 16 different languages and it will be linked to your trading platform that you have on your home or office computer. No need to sync it or cutting all sorts of problems.
This app will allow traders to trade with their modern forex trading system with the comfort, ease and speed of smartphone traders. All real-time account holders can easily do everything they normally do while in front of their computer, and all this is done through a very user-friendly interface and supports Forexyard charts. Here are some things this app can do for anyone who is forex trading:
- View their account information and see what their current status is on the go.
- Market orders are where they can buy and sell any stock at any time of the day.
- Participation orders are where they can place their orders directly over the phone.
- Stopping and limiting orders allows them to make sure they manage their risks along the way.
- Modify and delete orders if there is a need to change their positions according to the order they made.
- Real-time quotes.
- Full-featured charts that can be used to make trading decisions with trends.
- A chart indicator that will confirm the various moves taking place in the market.
Those who own an iPhone can easily download this app to the iTunes app store by searching for the Forexyard trading app.